Saturday, July 14, 2007

GATHERING!!!!

two weeks ago..I KNOW..I KNOW!..
a little late, but hey...I posted them so hurrah! hee hee.
this gathering was a good one, was nice to see all my friends again...seems as if the only time I ever see my chiba folk is when a gathering comes up..
that shouldn't be...
we need to start organizing more stuff guys!!
anyhow..
I forgot to mention in my last post that me and joe now have Keitais, so we can contact each other for..FREE! and now that we're in the family plan, it's a blessing to keep in touch with my family and others..
TYJ!
love you lots guys, heading in for the night! smoooooooooochhhiessss.
















11 comments:

Mika said...

Nice photos! ahaha luv you lots! hey where are the ones with you me and dylan? (just don't post the one with only me and dylan! ahaha)

Chacha said...

gotcha!

Anonymous said...

sweet looks like it was lots of fun eH?? ehhe! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

cute photos! everyone looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, It's me!

Anonymous said...

uhhh TYJ Cha!!!! beautiful pictures.. beautiful! *cough* hahah!! fun day though!! :)

Chacha said...

hey whoa, they ARE beautiful okay!? everyone looked super pweeeetty that day.

Anonymous said...

Yeah everyone looks so beautiful!!! Totaly! (especially the guy in the white and black shirt)!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, sorry about that.....

Chacha said...

sorry about what?!?! don't be!

Anonymous said...

Heehee...(Cheers!)