Saturday, July 21, 2007

Some mumble jumbo


I guess i'll keep my post to only words today..well..other then the little monkey picture...but it's cute! so there:)
Joe's started the carpet job with us now, both him and Tsubi, so our "team" has become louder, yet a happier bunch of gaigenes! heh! It's nice to have sweetie working in the same place, even though we're usually never with each other because the girls usually venture off in a group to the other side of the building, but still, whenever I see him not too far away I enjoy sneaking him little blow kisses, seeing his handsome face give me a HUGE grin always makes my day! of course, there are those once in a while slaps to my butt every blue moon that takes me by surprise, all in all, it's nice having Joe with us now! yay!:)
on another note...
AIP camp is coming up soon, so i'm packing...making my room a huge mess! It'll be nice to see everyone again, seems as though it's usually at these things that I get too, so praise the Lord! It'll be fun to see everyone:)
Recently I've been baking a lot, trying to work on my baking skills, not that it's getting professional, but at least no more cookie crumble...(miks and Lixy should know what I mean! hahahahaha) a friend of Dad's and his GF came over for a BBQ, he's somewhat of a chef at a hotel....I had to make some yummies, and I was sooooo scared he would be like...gasp! what is THIS?! ahah naw, but you know how it is, you don't wanna serve somethen you're not too sure tastes exactly wonderful! ahaha, anyways, he gave me an approval so I was happy! yay!!! but not cakes..ooh no no, my cakes always turn out SO weird, and I will wonder why till the day I die..seriously... Lixy is a great baker and yet my hands do not follow in her footsteps..in baking cakes! HEE HEE.. speaking of Lixy's baking..WE ALL MISS IT!! so hurry up and come visit! hahaha, visit because we miss you, and then you can bake for us!:p and teach me some secrets...eh??
alright so I think i've said enough, my nose is starting to itch and i've got a lot more packing to do!! sleep tight friends, family, sweetie pie, strangers and everyone else who reads this blog in the shadows
oyasumi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys should uh, just go get married or something! your still not living together?

Mika said...

NO THEY SHOULD NOT GET MARRIED! please everyone stop saying that!! as much as I love the two, I think its still a bit early. ahaha, sorry guys, its just what I think, I what I think out rules your anonymous comment! so there! but I love you. cya

Chacha said...

I go out for three days to enjoy myself at the AIP camp and come back to my BEST friend saying such things!? tsk..you have let me down mika...
sigh..
oh well.
she speaks the truth
but when he proposes, IF, he does, then you know i'll say..........YES!;) tadan!