Saturday, July 28, 2007

AIP Celebration Camp 2007!!!

hontoni tanoshikata!
I miss all the wonderful people, hugs, warmness, love, everything! but I'm also happy to be back home, able to sit in front of my fan, drink a BIG cup of cold iced water...wear cooler...BREEZY, clothes..ooh yeaah!
haha. anyhow.
the camp was inspiring and fun! I had the privilege of rooming with lots of sweet, wonderful girls who made the hours spent in the room, worth every second! We also had a good time having the boys over for a little bit for a game of scary, hyper card games!:) it was a blast!! I'm sure if you ask any Senior teen, they'll all say that game night was fun BUT scary..ahahaha, I would definitely agree, but sometimes scary can be fun...in a weird...scary..way?? ha! anyways, I enjoyed myself and I HOPE everyone else did as well!
AS FOR THE CELEBRATION....
everyone looked so beautiful in their dresses and elegant clothing at the celebration but only some of them let me take photos of them--which is a shame, since everyone looked really beautiful all dressed up!! sniff. oh well!!
another great big Congrats to Nao and all the other winners of the AIP! buuut,,...we are ALL winners! amen!?
aheeeh!
Miss you all!! I hope you miss me too...hee hee hee.
praying for you, and love you more!
sweet dreams and enjoy the photos!!
bye!






























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Miss Camp & all the crazy ppl in it, tho I miss you most of all Baby! I can't wait to see you soon! I Love You!

Anonymous said...

aww looks so fun!
i wanted to be there!

Mika said...

ok angie looks like a typical Chimp, but yeah nice pictures wish I could have been there too. ahaha

Chacha said...

yeah Angie chan wa ne, chimpu desu! ahahaha, she looked cute tho;)
missed you at the camp miks! but it was happy happy nikoniko receiving your messages! aishitemasu!!! muwa!

BABY! i miss you too! but you're visiting me soon, so it makes up for it! hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can't make some of the pictures that I'm in bigger! Can you send them to me whenever you have time Cha???

Chacha said...

eeeyooooo!!!
might take me some time, but I'll do my best to get em to you asap!
luv u

Anonymous said...

great pics cha!! do ya think you can send me all your AIP pics with me in them? i also want the pics you took when we did karaoke. pleease??? it would mean alot, xxx

Xact Claims Services said...

awww, so warm! So warrrm!! I wish I was there..too....ahem. Ey, is that the place where they had that last camp I went to in japan with that funky sunkin field? ... good times.

Seriously, that gabey guy is really good lookin'....hmm.... what to do?

Love you cha, you're sucha cute hot pocket, so skinny and beautiful. Everyone is so grown up, pretty neat.

Anonymous said...

Thanks soo much!!! Love you too!