Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's been a busy week!
let's start off with the Omikoshi! we all went in the morning to watch the kids carrying the "temple" thingie, not sure what it's called, heh! sorry! on their shoulders in the streets, it was a hot humid day, but the kids enjoyed themselves and the watermelon and cold mugicha made lots of very happy children! not forgetting the yummy snack bags each child got at the end for participating in the events--i got one too! shh! hee hee, I dunno if it was accident or not, but thank you Jesus, I got to walk home with a bag of snacks with all the kids! yay!:)
there's always two omasuris around this time, but I missed both of them since the first night we were a little tired and decided to just go the next night, but both me and Greg were out at carpet job soooo...we missed them both! sniff, felt a little sad and dissapointing, since every year it's like our usual family evening enjoyment, but I guess this year is different! oh well praise the Lord, i'm glad my family got to enjoy it anyways!
THEN!!
tadan..
hahaha..
Joe came over and we all zoomed off to Tateyama and spent the day at the wonderful, fun beach! it was a good day, nice and warm and the water was high enough for us to do our usual jumping off the same high, scary rock! whoooooooooo! I love that part the best, can't wait till next year comes around! I took some photos of the whole thing, but they'll come later! as of now, I'm tired and wanna get ready for bed!
happy summer vac to all of you! enjoy your swims, tans, baithing suits, omasturis, watermelons, fans, ice water, ice-cream and much more!!

3 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

haha, those big temple things where they all carry it and say stuff like "YOIISHYOOO!!!" hahaha, those guys always scared me.

Omatsuri's...waaaah!!

Chacha said...

hahaha yeah those things. the older guys wear those little loincloths and toe shoes..
ahaha so ugly..
I agree, prettyyy scary! haha, tho it makes me laugh..and say ew.
:)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, yeah why do they wear that sort of thing...it's so gross..

Awww it was a Perfect day for swimming wasn't it Baby! Aw I had so much fun with you! Hehe, can't wait for the next time we go! *Kiss*! I Love You!

-Joey-