Thursday, September 16, 2010

muhwaha

it's me again! the slacker!! whoopwhoop!!
I can't say it's because I never get on the comp...because...that would be a lie...??
I SAWWY!
it has been busy though. took a trip to toronto last weekend with joe while mum and paps watched Jason! so we went down and saw some friends, clubbed, and had a relaxing day shopping, eating sushi, and watching "there's something about mary" all cuddled up in blankets! *big smile* was fun and might I dare say...nice, relaxing, fun, to be on our "own" for two days to just do whatever.
we missed him tons tho!! came home and cuddled the life out of him!
..well...I did at least.
My grandpa's big 80th birthday is coming up this weekend! cousins and aunts and uncles are going to be coming up too! so it'll be a fun big Wallace smash!! what to get a special somebody on their 80th?!
as far as baking goes, I'm still confused too!!
so far what I've got on my list is:

Melting Moments
Lemon Meringue Tarts
Butter Tarts
Cream Cheese Brownies
Chocolate Mousse
Cherry Squares
Pecan Shortbread Cookies

yup yup!! so who wants to give their tummy a rumble and help me out here!! hahaha
tomorrow's work in the restaurant! so my eyes must shut and...sigh, must get the beauty sleep brings..
KYAH!
sleep tight everyone
tisses to yous!! xoxoxox

5 comments:

lil said...

Days off sounds nice, good you're able to relax..any pics?! yumm those ideas sound really good, I'd say cream cheese brownies..omg never had those but that sounds sooo good!

Jason's birthday also coming up ...yay!

mika said...

i say you should make them all!!! when i visit we need to have a baking time for old times sakes lol

Chacha said...

nooo sadly I didn't get any photos :(
but it was so much fun!
Miks, yes def we need to have a baking day!!
those days I miss a lot
can't wait to see you malove! chu chu chu~~

Mika said...

remember that cake we made for lixy? ahahah we are soo good!!! ahahaha

Chacha said...

we ARE good. I know we still have it.
I wanna have Annie's birthday party when you're all here. so Mac and Mi can be there for it.
I have a cake in mind and guess who's gonna help me?!
*evil laugh*