Wednesday, September 29, 2010

talking babeh

Jason: Piggy, are you hungry?
Jason changes his voice: yes, I'm hungry
Jason: okay, you're hungry.
Jason picks up some leaves and feeds it to his toy pig.


so Jason has a thing with food. he'll wake up and the first thing he'll say to me is "hungry! yummy!" over and over again until I get up, put him on the potty, and give him something to eat. (yes, cha drags herself out of bed...yawn!)
everything is food. if he's talking to his cars, he says "Hungry McQueen". if he's talking to his trains he'll tell me Thomas is hungry. he'll bring his trains to me and tell me they are hungry and want food. everything is really just about food these days. although the kid doesn't eat as much as it might seem..
food is just something that is ALWAYS on his mind.
whata kid eh?!

4 comments:

Megumi Hirasawa said...

awww, thas so cute! I think a lot of kids are obssessed with food. I remember I looked forward to "snack time" after lunch and if we didn't have that I was so disappointed.
A growing boy has to eat. Its great that he can communicate when he wants to eat!

lil said...

bahahaha lol, mcqueen is hungry LmAO
Sounds like him and his cousin will get along superbly, she seems pretty nuts about the boob, :)
SO cute...oh and are there any pics from his birthday?

Chacha said...

hahahaha
yeah they'll get along juuuust right:)
there are a heap of photos I will try to get around to posting tonight!

Anonymous said...

he has a toy pig! how cool is that :P.
hehe but what's cool is seeing how his imagination, giving toys a voice and stuff like that.
Snack and food is a serious must, and not just for kiddos :D *blush*