Sunday, March 07, 2010

March 8th!!







"Thy husband is thy lord, thy life, thy keeper,"
"Thy head, thy sovereign; one that cares for thee,"
"And for thy maintenance commits his body"
"To painful labour both by sea and land" [William Shakespeare The Taming of the Shrew]

I love you my husband! 7 years together is a long time, especially since we started out at 13 and 14. But I'm lovin' it! it's an honor to have spent 7 amazing, intimate years with you. I can't wait to spend another year more!
You're the best lover, friend, teacher, MAN I could ever dream up! thanks for walking out of my dreams and making each one a complete and total reality.
I heart you, I love you, I adore you!

4 comments:

Lily said...

It's kinda crazy and cool that it's also the same day for us. Luv you guys congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats you 2! It's pretty amazing that you started out so early. Keep the love strong!
---Nobo

Chacha said...

thanks guys! I know, nobs, started young and here we are, still amazes me. lol to Lily. I know, preeetty strange. maybe one day in the future we can hook up and have double date and go clubbing or something. lol
xoxox

lili said...

congratulations you two love birds. Keep going strong!