Tuesday, March 23, 2010

before I sleep I squeeze in a little word...

today was my day to go into the restaurant in the afternoon and cook/wait with Lixy and Chris. was a slow day, but good nonetheless. it's fun, and might I say, somewhat relaxing, to get away from the daily schedule and...I love him to one million pieces, but yes, my little man at times. sorta get some time away and try something new. no changing diapers, potties, clothes, flash cards, etc,. for a few hours. it's nice sometimes..
but I miss him, I do!
I called home to talk to Elena, and she put Jason on the phone. he was jabbering away and said "mama" a few times. AWW!! after I got off the phone I realized how much I missed my little guy, and couldn't wait to get home:)
whata cuddle bug. I love him!!

1 comment:

lil said...

oh it must be so nice to change it up and get some regular time away from kiddo. It's also better for jason to have a happy relaxed mom that's been reset :) Good stuff!!