Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IVY


sooo..I swear I had photos of you and me together!!! but I couldn't find any! whaaaat?! anyways, this will have to suffice! since it WAS you three guys back in the day;) work-outs, wrestling, grip work, free running, etc,. etc,.
BUT
I'm sure you already know why I'm posting about YOU!! (no, sadly, it's not just because I was thinking about you and missed you. :p sorry!!)

.......
....................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're having a great time and living it up! the last time we talked, you seemed pretty happy about everything, so I'm just gunna say, I hope life just keeps getting better and better and better!!
we miss living sooo close. it was always, me coming down the stairs after naps and finding you in our house eating our brown bread!!
so I guess we're saving on our bread now....but we do miss you too! hehehehehee

love you tons mister!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS!!!XOXOX
I had a great birthday and after party and everything...and I miss you ppl like CRAZY !!
anyways! just wanted to say thanks 4 everything, and letting me eat your guys; bread and stuff all the time! haha! lov ya! XX -Ivan