Sunday, March 28, 2010

ONE YEAR

It's been one whole year since we've arrived here in Canada! it seems like so short and yet soooo long ago since we've left Japan!! one year ago, we were crying our eyeballs out, red noses, and freeezing our butts off in cold tatami rooms with the wonderful Luvhutians!
It's been a craaazy ride, but worth every minute and step of it! I only hope and pray that I can make the next year ahead of me, even better. will we be in Canada a whole year from now?? I have NO idea, but all I know is that it will be exciting:)
all to say..
one year in the boonies here in Canada, and we've met wonderful people, made beautiful new friends and experienced the amazing seasons Canada has to offer us!! God Is Good

ps. we miiiiiiiiisss all our friends in japan, especially my family in law, and all you gorgeous people at Luvhut! hopefully you'll make it over our way this summer!! (to mika: that's not an invite. that's sorta an order and threat!)

and something is SERIOUSLY wrong with this new blog weirdness, so photos can't be posted!! arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

hhe, I love you!

1 comment:

mika said...

right I will be sure to make it over there this summer I hoope! crazy that its already been a year! so much has happened eh? ahahaha! well just know we miss you guys like crazy