Saturday, January 02, 2010

NOBORU!!






I didn't forget your birthday mister drummer boy!
It's the second on January and you've turned...20...? yes I think it's 20! hee hee
well, I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and that I hope this year is very special for you! You've always been such a great pal to me. Always the perfect guy to talk for like..hours on the phone just about life and anything else random! You've heard my problems and you've made me laugh, and I hope I've been just as cool and a good listener to you too.
I miss you!! Japan is soooooooooooo far away, gosh, humph.
but have a good one and always know I'll be right here for you, pal!
Love you loads, Nobo!


7 comments:

Elena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOBO!! I was actually gonna write a post for you too... but Cha said "don't copy me!" but I love you and miss you tons and tons! xoxoxox

Chacha said...

hey whoa, I never said don't post something. geebers!!
poor nobo, post something! hahaha

Elena said...

there I posted!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sisters....Thanx Cha soo much! Miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and where did you get those old pictures from????

Chacha said...

I have them!! I dug them out from my hard drive! good ones eh?

Anonymous said...

Good ones??? Yeah right!