Monday, January 11, 2010

little words

here at Leila's, having a super duper good time:)
last night we played beer pom, and me and Leila just whooped the guys' butts.
HA..
I wish...
today was all you can eat sushi and other good ol' Japanese foods. I ate so much when I got back home, my stomach actually felt terrible, I had to sleep for a while. but it was worth it! I haven't had Japanese food in SO long. Udon, Teriyaki, tempura...heaven...literally heaven!
came home, and played "the battle of sexes". got whooped again by the guys. WHY!? do men know THAT much more about women than us about them? hmm..that was a shocker. but then again, I guess it's easier for a guy to know about make-up and nail polish than a girl would know cars and football!
it was fun tho!
ready to crash and head out to the biggest Asian mall in northern America, tomorrow!
have an awesome posom night!

4 comments:

Elena said...

sounds super duper fun! Isn't it "beer pong" though? hahahah beer pom! :P

And a mall in Northern America.. you mean you're going to the states?

Lil said...

fun! Japanese food is so good after you haven't had it for awhile. It's so comforting! Have fun at the asian markets!

Chacha said...

yeah I meant pong. hahahaha
anyways!
um no, Timbits, Northern America is Canada too.
the mall is like, 15 mins away from Leila's place. we'll be going there tomorrow before we head home!

Elena said...

HAHAHA I just reread what you said, I thought you just said you were going to an Asian mall in Northern America. Now I realized you said the BIGGEST! nice!