Monday, January 25, 2010

My First Bestie In Japan

and Aqua pal whose always been the one to ALWAYS laugh at something I say or get my random jokes. my faithful teacher and dance partner for many years in the past!! the one whose always been 2 weeks and 4 days older than me, and you NEVER let me forget it! hahaha. that's always been our awesome joke. whenever someone would ask who's older, we'd always be faithful to add the 2 weeks and 4 days. we were so cool...
Cherri-berri mexican berry, hairy, larry, tarry fairy... (yeah I know that doesn't make sense but it's a Wallace thing. dork. I know.)

.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

the BIG 2-O!!!! congrats pretty miss! a few years back I might have told you that you've officially become one of those old people, but now I think it's too cool for school. and can't wait to join you in 2 weeks and 4 days!:)
I hope your birthday is filled with great things and your year, even better!
I love you lots, and will always be your pal somewhere in this crazy world!! have an awesome life Cherri!!


I couldn't find any super duper old photos of us with our fuzzy hair and chubby round red cheeks and high pants, so I had to stick with these...the only ones I managed to find of you and I on my hard drive.
remember this day? it was a good day

No comments: