Saturday, November 07, 2009

we like sex in a pan!













not only for the name, which is what basically gets people to want to try it out, nyahah, but also for the deliciousness of it.


so this was the first time making sex in a pan, and I have to say...it turned out pretttty good! hurrah! made me happy.
Joe requested it for his birthday, also along with mud pie, so I got to work right away with the both of them.











as for his birthday, the parents and sweeeet Lixy took Jason for us while we drove out to Belleville for dinner at Montannas. (sorta like Outback, although me and joe both agree Outback is much better...we MISS IT!) we ordered enough to make our waitress move us from a two seater table to a four seater one just to have room for the food!! in the end, our eyes ended up being waaay too large for our stomachs and we went home with two doggie bags!!...hey..the next day we enjoyed ourselves some good lunch! so, we used our money to the full:)
it was soo nice to get away, just the two of us, and go out and relax without having to worry about potty breaks, diaper changes, feeding a little hungry mouth, etc,. although I must admit, I was missing him sooo bad. at the restaurant our conversation sorta turned to Jason and how cute he is and how we missed him. hahahaha.
we enjoyed ourselves though, and I had a great time sitting in the front seat, all to myself. nee hee. when your a mom, sitting by the babyseat in the back usually becomes your "queen seat". so yes, I was enjoying myself.
all to say, I had a great time with Hubby, I just hope he had a great time as well.
I love you wonderful!

before










after










the little photos I DID get.


2 comments:

Lil said...

It looks really good that sex in a pan lol. Nice tex-mex meal I see too :)

Mika said...

SEX IN A PAN!!! you must make it for me sometime