Tuesday, November 17, 2009

back in the game

H-A-P-P-Y!!
Joe's getting that "inspiration" once again, to go hog wild and buy lots of good alcohol to make yummy yummy cocktails! hurrah for me:) this time we wanna set up a bigger selection than the one we had in Japan, so the other day we went out and bought a few glasses, shakers and alcohol to get started. I can't wait till we fill the whole shelf up!
I promise we'll host a cocktail/food party if you come over and visit!!!!!!


















my man doing his thing

















the result= Pink PussyCat ><

4 comments:

Elena said...

I.... want.... it!!!!! Why does he get back into it when I'm gone? The WHOLE time I was there I was trying to get him to make some! gosh..

Chacha said...

hahahahaha. sorry Timbits!
ooh but think of it this way: he's getting good so when you come back, he can do it Professionally;)
es??

Elena said...

The only thing I can think about is when I come back, all the alcohol will be finished. :(

Chacha said...

"don't be angry with me darlen, if I fail to understand.."
hahahahahahah.
ahem. um, no it won't. when you come up we'll have a food/cocktail party. wish Ana could come with you, that would make it funner.
anyways, see you sometime in the future and don't be sad, I promise to save you a shot;)