Tuesday, November 03, 2009

dot dot dot



here you go! on a silver platter, you can know all about me..

well, not ALL, but just the little parts I want you to know... kee hee hee.

this is such a time waster, but whatever right?




I’m an Aquarian (I HOPE you knew that one..)

I used to slouch when I was younger to look shorter for the boys (thus the bad posture today...soo bad)

I loooove mangos, but I am allergic to them

I have a fish phobia. I fear they’ll bite my feet while I’m swimming.

My fish phobia kept me from swimming in the lovely Marmora river for at least one month

I love the sound of rain

Thunder scares me, unless it’s the distant rumbling

I think late spring nights smell like romance novels

If I don’t exercise for at least 30 mins each day, I will go insane

I enjoy all the princess Disney movies

I can’t go without nail polish on my toenails

I get scared easily

I've started writing about...50 novels..and never finished any of them

I love to write songs and poems, but they always come when I'm not thinking

I almost cried on Iron Giant, and Up.

I cry every time I watch Titanic

I’ve watched Titanic at least ten times, from start to finish

I love to think, it's such a fun thing to do. but I hate those deep, tangled, most of the time talking, thinking movies because I can never understand them....it's weird, I know

I have a bad habit of forgetting to brush my teeth at night

I love gum and will chew on the same one for hours

I love card games

I’ve tried dying my hair 4 times in 3 months

Tanning is something I will never stop doing (unless I’m pregnant) and is sometimes an addiction

Ever since coming to Canada, I don’t enjoy drinking beer.

I’m a diehard chu-hi, cocktail fan for life though

Martial art is something I’ve always been interested in. I’ve always dreamed of being really good at it and being able to kick ass.

Humour is one of the top characteristics I look for in a guy.

I think Joe is the most funniest guy I’ve ever met

I am dying to have another baby, especially a girl

I can’t wait for Jason’s next birthday

I’ve always been a huge romanticist

When Jason sleeps for more than an hour I miss him

I love my family and being with them, but I’m dying to travel the world

4 comments:

Elena said...

oh gee, I read it. And I think I knew most of these. hehehehe! Except Iron Giant... what the heck?? haha

Lil said...

I bawled my eyes out in iron giant and up!! LOLfunny how you're scared of fish, that is the most irrational strangest fear I've heard of in a while LOL

Chacha said...

hahaha I know, it's silly...but I don't know why!! sob.
elena, iron giant is sooo sweet. he gave his life!!!!!!!

The Wump said...

I never would have guessed that you like martial arts. Or that you like tanning.
Funny stuff!
xxx