Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tadan!


It finally happened!
After weeks of hectic planning and organizing, Me & Joe finally had the wedding we always wanted:) I don't think I've ever smiled & laughed as much as I did that day! I can honestly say it's one of the best days of my life. And all thanks to my wonderful Sister, Lixy. And of course, not to forget you big little bro, Greg.
Wishing Mika, my BFF, and would have been Maid of Honor, could have been there to share my happiness on that day, but we'll make up for that later ne! Celeste did an awesome job with my hair and make-up, she's the babe!
And Nina-chan and Lainy, nannies for Jason! thanks a BUNCH! Jess for the music. DANDAN (notice the major capitalizing) with his awesome talent in his photography. now we can look at the photos years from now and have lots of good lasting photos. and speaking of which, I'll be posting a link to his page, or just post them here, a bit later when everything is ready:)
thanks to all the sweet, wonderful people who gave gifts and donations! GBY! You also helped make the wedding possible. We love you all so so much!!

5 comments:

Vesna said...

Oh congratulations!Joe I'm especially so happy for you.The Lord sure loves you and gave you your hearts desire.Remember our long talks waaay back in Kofu?
Cha I don't know you very well but from what I gather from reading your blog,(yes I love reading your blog as you're so positive and makes me want to follow in your footsteps more)you're a wonderful person.
Did you read the last Ed seminar message? Hope to get some pics from you soon! Spread the word to any parents you think would like to send pics of their kids in too as today is the last day for sending pics in!XX.
-Vesna

Mika said...

Hey! guess what? I wrote something sweet for you on my blog so go check it out! and you can thank me later! ahahahah! kididng! luv you

Lil said...

you both look soo good! The dress turned out stunning, both of them! Sounds like you pulled off a grand wedding and with such little time to plan..you guys are wonders!
Glad to hear it was a great day and you all enjoyed yourselves..wish I could have gone :( Sending lots of love to you both and jason

Crystal said...

soooo pretty!
post more pics!
congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

cha....u looked SUUppper pretttyyy!!!!!!