Friday, February 20, 2009

birthday photos

Joe was sick on my birthday.. sob.. and we had plans to go out together and do lots of fun things, but sadly, we couldn't. so the girls (Lainy & Nins) took me out instead. we went to subs and then over to starbucks! got rid of all my coffee-sweets cravings by junking out on an awesome caramel frappacuinno & ridiculously good, sinful cookies. Joe missed out! poor baby! but he took me out to Shakey's a few days later when he was feeling better. My sweeeeetest sisters, Lixy and Lainy, had given us free tickets to Shakey's, so we decided to go ahead and indulge in the oishi pizza. anyways...my birthday was filled with a TON of good food. I dunno what that means for my new year ahead of me..but it must be good if there's food in it! nee hee.
okay, I'll stop rambling.
I'll leave you with photos to pass on the craving to you:p ><





4 comments:

Lil said...

fun! I wouldn't mind a pizza right now...And a cookie for that matter :) THat chocolate one looks like marshmellow in it?.whatever it is...YUM!

Chacha said...

eeyup! that's a chocolate chip marshmallow cookie! ehe. oishi desu

Anonymous said...

haha! wow first pic is of me! I guess im flattered :P
Good cookie!
Shakies looks like loads of yum.

Anonymous said...

I'm rather jealous! Starbucks over here in the states doesn't taste as good. They put way too much sugar in everything!
Glad you had fun, though. oxox

~Sharon