Thursday, February 12, 2009

it's my birthday... Jason is being taken care of by the kids... the ladies are downstairs in the kitchen with a strict rule for me NOT to enter... Joe is sick with a fever in bed... and here I am with some free time on my hands! yaha! so I think I'll write some thoughts... some fresh new 19 year old thots:) kee hee.
you know how some people feel that they wasted their last year and want to start a new and make better progress in the next? some people regret their last year. some people want to change a few things here and there... maybe there were a few things that didn't turn out so well for me now and then, and I hit a few bumps along the road.. but I don't think I would honestly want to change any of them. because here I am, starting a new year, and not one bad memory sits on my mind, not one made a scar that still hurts me as I sit and type. I feel good! I feel accomplished. last year was a good year! a wonderful year! God blessed me with so much, I have to say that last year was so far, the best ever! I was blessed with marriage, (something me and Joe had been talking about and wanting for a loooooong time! ehe) a diploma, a beautiful baby boy, good friends, good health!! (never once was I sick last year... sorry, can't count the pg nausea!) got to spend two weeks with my Canadian Grandparents, got to eat a ton of fruits and walk every night for about an hour with Joe during my pregnancy, talking about everything we could ever think of! and lots more. thank You Jesus. He's been the best, and I hope that I use my new year to only make it better then the one before, and to give of myself and time to the Lord and my new family! now, for a wedding and one long but happy trip over seas to my once upon a time home in Canada! whoo. sounds good already:)

2 comments:

Lil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful!
I'm so proud to have such a wonderful sister in law, intelligent, funny, spiritual, kind, awesome mother, wonderful wife, strong and oh so pretty!
I wish you the best 19th year. Can't believe it's 19..thought it was 20 hehe! looking forward to seeing new pics of you all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cha! Love you!!