Monday, March 02, 2009

Batch 1

I'll start with all the good times that took place BEFORE the wedding:)
here's photos of our girls night out. Mom took us girls out for a yummy dinner & afterwards, a wonderful onsen that was the highlight of it all. since I hadn't been to one in a YEAR! it was soooo good to just sit there and soak it all up:) was my perfect idea of relaxing before the wedding. wish I had photos of the boy's day out. seems as though they had a bunch of fun as well. you know how boys get when they get together... ehe. I didn't want to trust a bunch of wild men drinking alcohol, with my camera, so I guess I'm to blame for the no photos!
then some other photos here are of the morning of the 25th. Me, Joe, Jason and Greg took off by train to Joe's parent's place. the almost 3 hour train ride wasn't a joyride! but, hey, at least we had these masks that made us look like a bunch of strange gaijins. we got some worried faces. ha, that was good. lol
















3 comments:

Lil said...

fun! Onsen before wedding..who could ask for anything more ? :) LOVE the photo of jason next to big boy..very perfectly described. And all you girls look beautiful

Anonymous said...

yay pics!! Jason looks so happy, and you guys look so pretty

Elena said...

PO looks so cool in those sunglasses!! ahhh my cutie pie!!