Monday, March 16, 2009

batch 4.

includes Dan's awesome work and some of our own camera shots of the reception:) hee hee. I love the two photos of the bouquet & garter toss. there were some eager people... hahaha! Edo san (who was in charge) was such a sweetie pie and surprised both me and Joe--but me especially, since it was my dream to have bubbles in my wedding. and to make a long story short, we weren't allowed to use them at the shower so he brought out a bubble machine during the cake-cutting. shocked me. but made me sooooooooo happy happy!! and you could even EAT them. edible bubbles... who's heard of those? awesome stuff, I took my opportunity to actually EAT them (a children's dream... Timo and Willy were at them the WHOLE time!)
the reception was beautiful, fun & I still can't believe I cried. I told myself I wouldn't. but my daddy always has some way of bringing a flood to my eyes. I love you Daddy!
Nobo & Nao did two songs for us--loving the second one & how or
iginal it was. thanks GUYS! and sweetie pie little sister played her song that she had been working SO hard to make even though things were so busy before the wedding. it was a gorgeous song Len! aishitemasu!






































5 comments:

Lil said...

Edible bubbles!! awesome, looks like alot of fun! Love the champagne photo with you and jo makign faces lol. and Marianne is desperately going for that bouquet alright :) she ended up getting it and Mikey the garter right? lol

Anonymous said...

eible bubbles is everyone's dream!
yess! your dad has a way of making people teary :P!

Elena said...

awww I didn't know you could eat the bubbles!! If so I would have been there with Willy and Timmo!! hahah were they any good? :p

Chacha said...

hahaha, you didn't know? at first when Edo san said they were edible, I didn't believe him. but then I tried and they tasted like BUBBLE GUM! nahaha, no joking. they just tasted like bubbles... but not as... soapy!

Mika said...

ahahahah thats so cool, you should have brought some bubbles back for me! ahahahah! nice photos! now you just gotta give me the video!