Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nipon, sayonara

so this might be my last post for a long long time. since it's gunna be bye-bye Japan and hello Canada in only three days! everything is crazy hectic & this house just doesn't look like our sweet house anymore. it's all cold & empty! please pray for us!! gunna be a big change, and especially for Jason, who might have a hard time being stuck on a plane for a very long time! so pray for strong arms, strong legs, & very energetic parents. (that would be me and joe! ehe!)
incase this is my last post for now, then I love you! & I shall return!!
sayonara!

4 comments:

Lil said...

Bon voyage!! Hope the trip is smooth and jason can relax through the trip and Safe travels to you both and your family!

Jesse said...

It may be bye bye Nippon. But it's hello heaven!

Nina said...

You will be sorely missed!
by the time you read this, you guys'll probably be nice and settled in Canada!
Upload some pics when you can! (of Canada)

Mika said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can't believe you're gone! it was sucha sappy day! ahh my eyes are still red and puffy lol
Love you tonz