Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MIKA

GAZOWIE!!!! you're already 20! time really does fly! I wish you only the best this year!! for every down-time, I pray for a thrilling up! for every tough moment, I pray for a roller-coaster ride! gambatte mika-chan! you've been a super friend for SO many years to me, please never stop! teehee! and always spoil Jason, so he can love you as much as I do! muwahah!!! take care of yourself, party, laugh, love, enjoy, and live! aishitemasu! forever.
you are SO loved by all of us!
good memories....

























































HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVEY!!
you'll always be in my heart:)


4 comments:

Mika said...

YAY!! my lip pierce! ahahah I love you too cha! 20 feels old! ahahahah good memories I don't remember half of those photos! lol, anyway yeah! thanks a million for your friendship! I love you

Chacha said...

20 IS old man! ahaha, kidding. cus Joe's gunna be 20 soon too, so I don't wanna call HIM old!:)
and I can't believe you don't remember HALF of the photos, GOOOOD memories are supposed to be REMEMBERED!! haha, hope you went out and bought ice-cream and chu-hi! I love YOU!

Mika said...

I didn't actually, I was to tired so I didn't go I'll go today though! ahahah! thanks cha I love you

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Miks...man, your 20 already! Looking pretty good in the pics, send me some!