Tuesday, October 07, 2008


Jason...

"Each & every time you smile
My heart turns to cream
& every time you smile, love
a smile comes from me
I may not be there always
To catch every single one
but the ones that mommy catches
Will always be remembered, hun."



my sweeeeeetest little munchie is two weeks old by tomorrow! & those two weeks with him have been wonderful!! I'm looking forward to the next one, and the next!
today Dan & Tirz & their adorable family came to visit Jason. Amie was the sweetest, cutest little "nanny" ever. she was so good at holding Jason, he fell asleep in her arms! he definitely liked her:) thank you guys SO much for the super-duper bread bag! I loved it, and ate MOST of it already! *blush* i'm finally able to let myself indulge in some good stuff, so...HEEHEE, yes, I'm taking advantage of it:p Amie, you DEFINITELY have to come back and put Jason to sleep for me again sometime soon:)

as for the photo, that's my charming adorable son! don'tcha just looove him:) ><

4 comments:

Lil said...

such a sweet pic, Yes I do just love him.

THis is what I told Jo the caption of this pic is..
hes like
"I so good at being cute, its like a science guys
you just put your hands like this see. then you smile and you charm everyone. *sigh* I love myself ;)

Anonymous said...

he's fat!!! such a good photo!

Mari said...

awww hes sooo cute!!!
i can't wait to see him!!
whata poooccchhh!

Chacha said...

hahahahaha, good one Lils!:p
Mari, I knooow, you gotta see him b4 he get's all fatty and not newborn anymore