Saturday, October 11, 2008

here I go again, posting photos of my son! tee hee! I just can't get enough of him:) GRIN! well...also for the reason that there's not much happening recently that's TOO exciting for me to take the sweet time in posting on here, nyakaha. tomorrow's our undokai, but sadly, this year I'll have to miss out! sniff. I love those things! who will be the bread winner? (Babe knows what I'm talking about) who'll take photos... ooooooh well! I must be thankful. Me and Jason can chill at home ALL by ourselves and eat snacks together:) eehe! of course, daddy must win prizes to bring home to us:) mochiron! (get first place babe, so we can get the gooood stuff><) and on another note, Christmas season seems to be creeping closer and closer. I can't BELIEVE I'm here again, posting on the same blog about the soon-coming Christmas season!! then soon it'll be 2009! wha! how time flys! the kids are back into dance practice! GB Tirzah and Lainy for being such wonderful teachers! i SO wish i could be there to help out! maybe soon i just might jump in! hehe. dunno what the older gang are gunna be doing this year yet...but i Soooo want them to do something! i can't STAND a christmas w/out action out there! we need to do something!! ok now that that's all been said, i think i'll end with photos! me N joe finally managed to get a family photoshoot:) yokatta! lots of love, sweeeeet dreams!



6 comments:

Lil said...

Oh these are the best pictures ever! If you don't mind I'll steal one or two for my own blog :) You guys look so good and make parenting so far look like a breeze!! Jaja look ssooo peaceful soaking up the sun!

Chacha said...

hahahaha, yeah well, see, behind the scenes are tired people. hahah, nah, but so far it's been good:) he's SUCH a good baby! yay
yeah Jas LOVES the sun...i think..haha

Mimi d said...

Cha you look fantastic! and those boobies of yours..:O

Alyx Jones said...

aww so cute...and Cha your boobs are sort of huge!

Chacha said...

ahahahaha..
yeah, and you can imagine who's happy..;)

Anonymous said...

CUUTE! Congrats guys!!!
---Nobo