Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Jason's now one week old!
hard to believe that only a week ago I didn't know what it was like to have him in my life; & now I can't imagine it without him.
he's turning out to be a real good sleeper--allowing me and Joe some extra sleep! loves his pacifier, & anything to do with sucking. (which I'm sooooooo thankful for!! since I remember some of my younger brothers & sisters hating everything other than 'the boob') he's the sweeeetest thing & melts my heart by even just lying there asleep:) sucha good boy; makes me and Joe so proud!
another week will pass, & another one, & soon he won't be so tiny anymore. which is why I'm getting off now to go cuddle him & bother him with my one thousand kisses. ><

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cha, you are such a sweetheart. :) I'm so happy for you.

Lil said...

Oh yay it's my most handsome nephew ever. And his eyes are open in the photo! I look forward to seeing new pics of him, he makes my day better :) Good little sucker - glad he's a good boy!

Anonymous said...

man time flies! Already a week old! Must visit again soon.