Friday, September 07, 2007


To My Beautiful Princess Queen!

Mom you're a friend--I can laugh and have a good time with
A teacher--You teach me so much in my life
An angel--Always there for me, i can always count on you to be there
And most of all you're my mother--the one who's hands held me when I couldn't walk, supported me when I could walk on my own, and the one who walks with me on this road of life! You're beautifuly amazing Mom, who I am, and all the good inside me is all from you!! I love you so much!! My wonderful, beautiful princess queen who gives so much of herself so that we can be happy!!
You're my hero Mommy:)
Happy birthday! I only pray and hope that this year will take it easy on you and only give you good times and happy moments!! You deserve so much more then that! I'm praying for you, I always will be!!
Istu mo aishiteru yo!!
You'll always be the girl of my life!!!

No comments: