Saturday, September 15, 2007


Alrighty, is it just me or are kids really smart. Kids games are no piece of cake, I have a terrible time trying to beat this 9 year old girl at speed (well that’s because she cheats and puts all her cards down on the ground so she can see them and grab the ones she “needs” ha! Good idea for a new version of speed no? heh) or concentration, and even old maid. I always get the old maid! She always comes to me…I’m always stuck with her from the beginning and I never am able to trick the nine year old girl into grabbing the “right” card! Argh! Smart kid. Or…maybe there’s something to the game that I’m missing?! Ehe! Anyhow, she somehow manages to beat me at miniature pool too…or that could be because she hits three balls before she hits the one she’s aiming for…complicated. Her way of games are very, very interesting. I am amused. I always am. I laugh and she laughs too, not knowing why I laughed in the first place. I always loose, but it helps to keep me humble…and try to play the “correct” way. Though it’s SO tempting to try and play her ways, they’re so fun! :) We eat snack, she takes the good ice-cream and leaves me the special little frozen bar of sweet bean, and I try to eat it with those little “mm’s” and “good ice-cream!” sounds, while sticking the rest in a little plastic bag hidden in my handbag to bring home to Elena, who always is ready to welcome anything I bring home for her.
That’s the whole story. It may sound a tad strange, but we really do have fun each and every time. I learn more about the “way children play games” every time I go! So by the time I have my own little pooches, I’ll be a pro at playing games with children! Well…actually, you can never get pro at something can you, there’s always something new and exciting to learn every time. Well, at least with kids! Heh!
God bless all you mothers, if kids are smart, you must be smarter!;)

And oh, a big congratulations to my wonderful, wonderful love who now has earned his place in the “professional” gang (hint hint, to you two! You know who you are…) getting a raise sure does call for a big happy hug and a cold Cc lemon! Hee hee!! Oh, oh! And of course, not forgetting that sandwich filled with pickles and cucumbers…I am still really surprised you enjoyed it, but hey, it makes me feel happy that I can make a pickle and cucumber sandwich a yummy one! Haha, I love you! And you were always a professional to me. Always beat the boys, always! Hehe!

Anyways,
Those were my thoughts for this evening. I’ll maybe dare to write some more another time. Since I hardly use this blog to share my thoughts anyhow…it might be a good idea to join the trend…ahem. Could be fun!
Peace guys, and sweet dreams tonight!!!
Kiss kiss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahah Cha you never brought me home that sweet bean ice-cream... it was melted!! it's fine I don't like sweet bean! hahah!! you're so funny... you don't play the way she does!?? I do.... and I feel really bad when I win cause she gets all silent and says... "again?" hahaha! but you know.. I always have something to say that will make her laugh! :p

Chacha said...

i know okay, it was so gross.
anyhow. AHA! I knew it, poor thing! no wonder why she's always happy with me, I don't play her way so I always loose. you meaner!:p ahahahah I know what you mean tho, she looks SO sad..it's so heartbreaking to win...

Anonymous said...

yeah, kids always have their own ways of doing things, and they always are proud of their "accomplishments" it's real cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Hunny, Kiss! I know what you mean that it can be hell frusterating to loss to kids like that! haha! Hehe and for the congrats, hehe, I understood! Thank YOU!! (Kiss) I Love YOU!!!!!!

-Joey-