Saturday, September 01, 2007

summer photos!

summer vacation was wonderful. I always love August. so happy and sunny and fun! everyone is wearing cute clothes, getting those adorable tans and looking happy and energetic! sigh..
another year till it comes around. this summer went by real fast. but I enjoyed every day of it! and will look back with a huge smile!
Jesus was good to us.
I now enter Autumn with a happy, content heart with a little hesitance about Christmas, BUT, as always, looking forward to the warm happy people that make such a wonderful team. and this year will have a new addition, Lord willing, so please pray that it'll work out. :) it's always such a tangle getting into Christmas and figuring things out, but in the end it's nothing compared to the great times spent dancing on the streets with the people you love!
ahh...can't wait for the Christmas tree and the lights and the heaters and warm blankets to jump into and snuggle and cuddle all day! whoo! I can't believe i'm talking about Christmas when it's still quite a ways away, but it'll come anyhow, and I think i've had enough of summer to now appreciate the wonderful winter!!!
I really hope you guys have all had a wonderful summer! enjoyed the sun while you could...tho there will still be sun..hee hee..
here's some photos..many photos..of the various activities we did during the month of August! cheers!!
ooh, and for those of you who might be wondering how Greg's party went, it went well! everyone was happy...and I HOPE the birthday boy enjoyed it as much as I did..cause if he didn't..well..that would defeat the purpose of the many phone calling and e-mailing that took place behind the scenes! :) hint hint..gregggg...
hahah.
glad HCS and Love hut and PC could make it!! sorry if there wasn't MUCH planned, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!! now Greggy's a happy cheery Sr. Teen! the big number everyone usually dreams to reach! heh!! I never really wrote anything about you Greg...so CHEERS!! with some yummy alcohol, but we've already done that..soo..Cheers with some ice cold water!! i love you tons and PLEASE enjoy your Sr. years, they'll be the two years in your life that you'll definitely remember...I think...
maybe...
LOVE YOU!!!










































22 comments:

Jesse said...

Cool lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

looked like you guys had a great time, I miss you guys, take me out when I get back! ahahahah lol! luv you

Chacha said...

yup! I plan to!
love you hun!

Anonymous said...

hahah! cha! we are like sooooo sweet! ahha!

Anonymous said...

greg and joe have GOT to stop touching eachother

Anonymous said...

thanks for inviting us cha!! yeah, its okay! any fellowship was worth it! ahah! you guys' summer looks like toonz of fuun! zuruui!! ahah whatever! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

yeah tanoshikatta yo! though i wanted to stay longer.....waaaaaaaaaa!!! anyhoo, sanks for inviting us! love u!

Chacha said...

they're fighting. how can you not touch?:p

haha, yeah well I'm glad to hear you both had fun. thanks for coming, i was like..WHEW!! thank you Jesus!! stress...byebye! haha, take care girls, see you around sometime ne?

mari..we ARE sweet. ahahahahahah. see you tonight babe.

Anonymous said...

Haha1 Looks like soo much fun! Gotta see you guys soon! yeah pray that we'll be able to go for vacation ne? Hpoefully see you then.

Xact Claims Services said...

whoooooah, did you do all that in just one day?? ahee.

Charissa Wallace, that wonderland body of yours has GOT to be PUT AWAY!!!

Chacha said...

WHAAAT!!! awhat body!?!? ahahah Joan, you're so cute.
but is does remind me of this song me and elena ALWAYS sing to each other, "your body is wonderlandd..." aaaaaahaha but that's to tease each other. :p
tee hee
and NO ways!! if we did ALL that in one day, we'd die! hehe.
Love you babeh!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww those were good days! Miss em all! I wanna skip this year and go straight into the next summer!!! Miss you Baby!! I Love YOUU!!

-Joey-

Chacha said...

don't skip this year!! we still have Christmas baby!!

Anonymous said...

i like that picture of you guys where you are all pointing one direction and will is pointing the other way lol

Anonymous said...

ehem sorry its suposto be "mika" see this is what sickness does to you sobs

Chacha said...

hahahaha yeah I was like..whoa who is this ola person who knows my little brother!
ahaha
good one miks.
praying for you! I love you!
sorry i didn't put my face in the cam, just you see...
when a girl is like all messy hair and tired and,...you know! ahahaha she don't feel too excited about showing herself off:p
aaahaha.
see you soon enough! love you!!!

Chacha said...

hey miks
did you notice Greggy's shirt in the last photo??

Mika said...

oh my god! good one!! ahahaah! I didn't really open all the photos! where did he get it?

Chacha said...

elena bought it for him for his 16th day!
heh

Anonymous said...

hahaha Mikaaa!!! ola is actually a good name! it's like spanish or something, "OLA!!!" hahaa! Cha, "your body is wonderland" oooh ooh ooh!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cha I just realized, the pic where I'm eating my shumai... the old man behind me is checking me out!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA just kidding!

Chacha said...

yeah, he's like..omg, can angels really be pigs?
ahahaha kidding.
sure babe, he's totally on you:p