Thursday, May 17, 2007

The sister blues

so it's finally come to the day when my wonderful older sister departs from us once more!
Sniff!!
at least it's nice to know that she'll be in the same country, and not off somewhere in another world! far far away from us!! hee hee.
Lixy's my best sister. she was always there to listen to me and hear me out, understand me and make me laugh so that the mood I am in isn't so damp and blue. we usually don't have very deep, heart to heart sisterly conversations while we're together; but then when she's miles away from home, we seem to write each other majorly long e-mails of everything in our little hearts! haha, strange...
now I'll have to be the one to try and bake all sorts of goodies for the family...to satisfy the sweet tooth's! hee hee, not even CLOSE to as wonderful a cook as lixy, but maybe Jesus knows I need this practice to get weaaally weally pro!! yay!,.,..someday..
but never as good as Lixy!!
heh!
I'm going through those blues again, but not as bad as when you left to Brazil! haha, that time i cried! but don't get me wrong..hahaha, I still miss ya like heck! but the fact of knowing we're not too far away, is an encouraging, happy thought that keeps those tears back!;) I'll see you around Lix!! I hope you'll enjoy yourself and learn more and grow more for Jesus!!! you're always in my prayers, and come and visit to make us pies...hahahahahaha. I'll miss those night walks...hahaha, umm touched by an angel nights...silly laughs, tough chick work outs! ahahah, and much more!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! always always!

No comments: