Thursday, May 31, 2007




A Post To My Sweetie


I apologize for my pride.
For my stubbornness, and neglecting your feelings.
Sometimes I’m too proud to show you I care, to say I’m sorry and humble myself.
I hate it.
Sometimes I get too caught up in my own emotions that I forget what’s going on in your head, I forget to stop and ask.
Sometimes I think my problem is too important, I talk about it, when instead I should be the one listening.
Sometimes I push my way because I think it’s good, when maybe if I had of heard yours they would have been better.
Sometimes that side of me comes out, the side I don’t want you to see; you see it.
Sometimes it’s better to just stop everything, all thought, all care, all words and actions, and just say I’m sorry, and that I love you.
I’m sorry.
And even more, I love you! One million times over and beyond that, you’re really something special in my life; God’s wonderful blessing to me. You and your love. There’s the words, “I’ll never hurt you” “I’ll never let you down” “I’ll always be there for you” “You can always count on me!” those words that are used by millions of people to their significant other or loved ones. But I guess those are just words, no more then that. Perhaps they come from the bottom of your heart, but to make a promise out of them will do no good. It’ll only harden the fall.
I say those words a lot, and then I hurt you a lot. So I guess I’m guilty of it as well. I’m sorry.
Love words can do a lot to someone, but actions can do more. I’m sorry my actions aren’t as diligent as my words. I wanna show you, not only tell you.
I’m sorry for being too proud at times.
I pray to be a better person, to grow and mature with you through the Lord. I’m lucky. I’ve got Jesus, then I’ve got you! What more could I ask for!!
Thanks for your patience and understanding, something I always admire about you Babe. I love you! Xxxxxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are really the most adorable and coolest couple around! good luck to the both of you!
...and get married! soon!

Chacha said...

awww..thanks..Annon! haha, yeah..married..SOON!!!!! heeehee:)

Mika said...

no, not married soon, stop encouraging it ding! ahaha!

Chacha said...

rumpa, we're already on our way kay? ahahaha..
sticks tongue out. go find a lover babe;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!! Gosh...I'm so lucky and blessed to have a girl like you Hunny!!! Your so amazing! I Love You!!!!
Oh and Mika? don't worry, we WILL get married and it will be SOON!!! (Sticks out tongue!!)

-Joey-

Anonymous said...

that's great, but how soon is soon?

Chacha said...

when joey gives me a RING!!
haha kidding.
in God's good timing

Anonymous said...

haha, right. you better hope he's saving cash for that then, lol

Chacha said...

naw, I wouldn't mind a cute little hundred yen ring! hahaha..
joke. but it's the heart that counts. fancy things suck
anyhow. course marriage is later. he ehee. just nice to think of it;)

Skunk said...

Nice to think of it??? Oh well whatever... you guys are such a spiffy pair!