Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've made it back, back home. It's nice to be home, back to my coazy bed with my pillows and my room..my big shower and lots of ice to put inside my huge cups of water..my family, friends and..CHIBA! it's nice to be back to happy Chiba, but I wweeaaally miss Joejoe's home; my happy little second family of mine! I had a great time over there, enjoying those good moments of laughing with the girls for hours and hours over stupid, silly things that we seem to be able to laugh at again and again. watching those LOTR funny videos with shebs and Babe, haha, I can still laugh at it;) sigh..those were good times! I'll miss it! and I would post photos if I were on the right comp, but sadly, I am not so i'll get to that as soon as I can...i've got a lot of photos to catch up with! I gotta post elena's birthday party photos as well..
sigh..
it'll come!
Mari, it was great to room with ya! ahah for a week, we were room buddies! got to chill with you! haha, was fun. I hope you're all ok!..my back..is still being nasty to me!! grrr..
i end here on a happy note..and that is...Thank you JESUS!! was a good week, all I can say is yay!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhaha! yeah it was great being able to go to their place with you cah! it was real fun eh?
i know my back still aches TODAY! its been like the 3rd day already! shesh...but tuesday was fun ne? ehhe! Love you tonz.

Mika said...

Good to have you back hun! now you can post on our blog! whoohoo! ahaha luv you lots cha, oh yeah and are you going to that noda thing?