Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mommy
Magnificent
Original
Magical
Mysterious
Youthful
"Every great man, woman, and child, has a mother right behind them. Without mothers, we would be no where. There would be no joy, no smiles, no love, no care, no understanding, no patience, no tenderness, no sympathy, no gentleness, no peace. A mother's love brings the smallest baby into the world into a hero.
Mother's are our heroes."
"It was Mother's Day morning, and my four-year-old daughter came up to me with a big smile on her face. She told me that she had a present for me, and wanted me to have it as early as possible so that I could have it all day long. I smiled at my little girl's excitement, and as I bent down to her level, I asked her what it was. Her eyes were wide with excitement, her smile almost ran right off her face. I will never forget what she then told me. She said; mom, I'm going to be the best daughter I can for you today, I'm going to be a good girl, I am going to eat all my food and wash my hands, I am going to clean up after myself and I am going to help you with everything you do today! I'm not going to complain, and when you ask me to do something I am going to do it! My heart melted at hearing my little girl's gift to me. It was the most sweetest gift I had ever received from anyone. I realized that the best gifts in life are not the ones that cost money, but the ones that are given with love, time, and care. I have received many fine things in life, but the best gift that beats them all is my daughter's simple little desire of love to be the best daughter to me in every way."
Mommy is a really wonderful person. She's a strong, funny, sweet Japanese Virgo. There's times when we both have our clashes, but not all the time. Mom is a very understanding, patient, good listener. She's fun to hang with, to laugh and poke at; to watch funny movies together or see something really funny and we can both crack up about it and feel happy inside. She's a school mommy, likes to push us and keep us all busy at it! But it's a good thing because now that I'm trying to study for the GED, her push and school knowledge really helps me. She's tough.
There's a lot of words to describe her, so I guess I'll just end in saying, She's a good mother. Someone to rely on and go to for help in any situation.
Happy YOU day, mom!!
Every mother is a special gift from Heaven, but they can never get close to how
special you are to me! You're the greatest mom I could wish for!
I'll love you till the end of time! Like snow upon a desert sand!
Hee hee, you know it'll last WAY longer then that;)
I LOVE YOU!!!
and to all mother's out there, may your day be filled with love!!

No comments: