Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weehoo! it's good to be kids

hey guys! look what I stumbled into today!!!
Tadan!!
the good ol' days of the Wallace goofs & Rider chums! aren't we just one big adorable bunch of sweethearts?? hee hee hee. we sure have come a long...long way. whoo! fun fun fun!






I remember those days like the back on my hand. seriously, those days and times will never be forgotten. we were the coolest kids on the block, always playing mumin games and having a great time! was a good childhood...sigh. everyone should look back at their childhood memories and feel good and have a good laugh. we should be able to open up our photo albums of our childhood life and wish we were kids again!
we made a good album...
I think!
children just know how to have fun! so simple, so happy, so cool! too cool...
hahaha.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! MISS YOU!!

8 comments:

Mika said...

whoa, you guys actually look sweet! what happened to you? ahaha just kidding! these adorable kids turned out to be good looking men and women, and I love them all....I think

Chacha said...

i know right!? we were like such wonderful, sweet happy children and now...what are we??
the innocence of children..tsk..

HAAHAA!! I think we were naughty kids actually!! ne masa?? haha

Anonymous said...

oh my god..you guys are such... little things!

Masaya Rider said...

Aww... I miss you guys too. We were so sweet and simple. It's amazing we all lived in that same room...
So ne ChaCha... We were naughty kids... But we were SOO SWEET.
...most of the time.

Xact Claims Services said...

hahaha those gogles when cutting onions are a goooood idea!!!! hahaha

Chacha said...

sweet..yeah, I guess. we were pretty sweet when I think about it;) (that's like...me sitting down and taking two hours to really THINK) EEHE
you gotta love naughty kids..they're always so..innocent in some way...
we are still sweet!!! Cheese!

Anonymous said...

what are you guys doing in the tent picture where you're all dressed up funny.
haha! you're all so young, I love it!

Chacha said...

thanks!! I always was proud of the fact that I looked funny..
AHAHAHA. i love you too Baby