Friday, March 23, 2007

BIG BOY
Ivaaaaaaannnn!!! my man! my dude, the stud! hahaha, Happy Birthday!! I really hope you feel all the love today, and be treated like the king...well..you usually always are the king...ahem. but YEAH, I hope you have a great grand day!!! hee hee hee.
Ivan's a pal, we like to chill together and usually crack stupid jokes just to make each other feel funny! He's a great dancer and I like they way he dresses..cheeese!!..he likes to eat..a lot. but it's healthy because it keeps him always active and happy! haha.
he's a good boy..
a basketball player..
excellent at soccer..
I think he cooks...?? right Ivan?? hahahaha..
ok ok well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! have a gooood one and a super duper exciting, fun, cool new year!!! I love you soooooooooo much!! be good!!

4 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

happy birthday i-van!....but I dont love you, because you wont ADD ME TO YOUR MESSENGER LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ivan! have a grand new year. How old are you anyways???

Chacha said...

Joan, ivan loves you..he's just..trying to play hard to get! ahaha, fight harder babie!! haha..

15 dayo Nobo chan!!;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, ok. Hahaha! Sanks!