Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And so it begins once more

Peek-a-boo!!
Sakura has now blessed Chiba with it's lovely little blossoms of pink and white cherry blossoms! hurrah!! I love Sakura season, it's so happy, and the trees are so beautiful...I always thought that a wedding with Sakura's all around would be too gorgeous..
AHEM! anyways...as I was saying...
I know this picture has nothing to do with the flowers..yeah or the season..but I haven't had time yet to snatch some photos of the blossoms..they are only just starting to bloom in our back yard right now. anyhow, that will come later.
we're gunna dance again, yippe! looking forward to that! and it starts day after tomorrow, so please keep it in your prayers! hee hee. wish us luck! and i'll be sure to post pictures when everything is all over and only happy memories remain!
I really hope you all will have a wonderful time, whether dancing or partying under the trees with friends, and what-not! take care guys!!
ooh and did I mention my babes is here from today and will be part of the whole project? whoop whoop!! TYJ. happy day..
Happy sakura season..
miks i will post on our blog..it has something mentally wrong tho...I can't sign in..something's mental..help me ok??
LOVE U babe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah I though I already did it for you? no? well anyway yeah. I guess you can get on chat and I will show you ok? luv you

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'll be praying for you!!! Have fun!!!

Chacha said...

thanks nobo!!!!! I owe ya, since your prayers are like..magical workers..
haha.
arigato ne! we already danced for two days, so far so good! TTL..it's really tough, but He brings us through!
keep praying please:)
loooove u!

Xact Claims Services said...

ohhh wow, a wedding under the sakura's sound soooo good!!!!! I only get hay fever from them, but hey! It still sounds good! hee hee.

I LOVE THAT LIL' PLANT!!! ahahaha, I LOOVE THOSE! Brings back fond memories as "happy hearts" at the SC. Awww....send me one will ya? hahahaha. They're so CUUUTE!! hahha, I can't get over it!!! hhahaha.

Chacha said...

desho? it would be so gorgeous!
sigh..

I know they are so cute desho? tho I dunno, haha I have never seen them around in the stores around here, I got this pooch from Joejo, so yeaahh..
cute eh??
my little man..