Saturday, March 10, 2007

LA LA LA LA....



NYAAAAHAHAHAA...snicker snicker..laughs like the wicked witch of the west..(okay maybe not...forget that one.) it woooooooorks..this comp FINALLY let down its nasty mood and decided to let me share some photos! (Thank YOU Jesus!!) which means cha will take advantage of this moment and post as many photos as possible..from the last few days..that I have been dying to post! HURRAH! ooh happy dayyy.
ok whatever.












just some photos from free day, and then on me and joejo's anniversay.

6 comments:

Chacha said...

thanks Hunny!! but you look really handsome too!! kiss kiss!
that day was fun!
I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

congrats guys!! you both are cool people.
when are you getting married?

Anonymous said...

sorry anon, they arn;t getting married any time soon. ahahahah luv you guys,

Chacha said...

oh mika, by my side you have stood for so long, and now you lack the love to stand beside us in time of need? ahaha..
tsk..
shame on you.
thanks anon! (sticks tongue out to mika) one day you'll hear wedding bells:)

Mika said...

yeah one day, (sticks tougue back out at cha) but not today, I still have to much to live for, see, when I'm like older, I'll be like "oh yeah sure, I'll come over and baby sit." but right now, nahh!

Chacha said...

i'm not so worried about you babe, I worry more for Greg..see, he hates little girls..for some weird reason..soooo..that leaves me in a tight spot..
what kind of uncle would he bee...
think think..

ahahah, yeah yeah. not today! but one day!;)