Sunday, December 11, 2011

onnnn another note....

I wanted to congratulate myself and Joe on our new baby!
it's a Honda Civic (good car for what we can afford) and is beaautiful. I love it! beats the old Neon Chrysler any day of the week!
the neon finally broke down and so we came across this baby for 5k. now we're smooth sailing and dare I say, nit-picky with eveeerything about it. the interior is light so the rule is no more food in the car. Joe's babying it good. we're gonna take good care of this one I tell ya!

2 comments:

lil said...

too bad about christmas day! But hey, christmas can be celebrated anyday of the year right? :D, just move the real celebrations to the 27th :)

Nice car! So good you got rid of the other one that sounded like nothing but trouble!

lil said...

oiii where are you guys? I never get to see jo on anymore :( Want to wish you all a happy new year! Miss seeing jason on skype ...update us when you get the chance!