Thursday, January 12, 2012



SORRY!! I've been pretty negligent with my blog once again because...errr...I'm putting everything on FB and forgetting about this one..
yes...the truth comes out!
BUT
Christmas was a huuuuge success!!
Joe was not going to spend christmas with us but he went ahead and surprised us on christmas eve by showing up and saying he got the day off!
super surprised! and Jason was overjoyed!!
Christmas couldn't have been better..
YAY! :)
anyways, so far everything's been settling back down to, er, normal, should I say? no more christmas hustle. just good ol' starting the year by taking it easy.
Although, my birthday IS coming up next month so I have joe on birthday alert. aka. planning ahead, getting good ideas together, saving money..ETC. heh. yes. I'm a brat like that!
this year is going to be another crazy one! god knows how much longer we'll be living here and Jason is going to go to school in September..and I'm going to start working next week! ACK! all so soon and i feel as though I don't have time to catch up!
people are asking me when another one is coming along and I tell them, NOT YET! but in my head I start to ask myself that one. because I do want one or two more. so that's another "plan" we have to think about later one as well.
sometimes accidents are just THAT much easier.
anyways!
signing off.
will be more faithful.
hey, Im a new gal!
xoxox













4 comments:

lil said...

ohhhh yay!!! He made it for christmas?! That's awesome! I've been missing you guys on skype so I'm sooo happy you have updated! And with such great pics too. Jason is so big :( I can see why you might want to think about another one, but its best not to rush, any time is a good time when it's a good time!! starting work?! does jason go to childcare now? Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all!! oh and the spider man bike is sooo coool, jason has such great looking parents too :)

Mika said...

I can't believe you still post on ur blog, ahahah

Chacha said...

@ MIKA! says the girl who comments on my BLOG! :p hehehe

no he's not in daycare. I'm just getting a small job I can do a couple times a week while joe is home. cus he gets a few days off in the week. so it sorta works out. or hoping to..lol.
we'll see

Mika said...

Ooo I didn't know you were getting a job, what kind of job? I hope it's not something you are going to hate and hopefully you won't have a Chinese boss, because if you do....run for it kids!