Sunday, December 11, 2011

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

This Christmas is going to be pretty different and a little sad because Joe is going to be working from the 23 straight till the 27th because he's the "bottom of the barrel" when it comes to his job, so while all the other senior techs are getting holidays, he's working is ass off in the friggin cold.
ahem..
all to say, it's just not happening that he can get a day off.
so as much as I am a stubborn wife, he's told me to go up to my parents anyways and spend christmas with them for the sake of Jason getting his christmas.
and we can't change our cmas dinner because my grandparents are already coming up and can't change their plans, etc,. etc,.
a whole bunch of crazyness, but that's the basic idea.
It'll be pretty sad, being that I've never spent a cmas away from Joe ever since a few years into our relationship!! so that's saying something..perhaps...5 years?
sniff...
aaanyways..
I won't ramble on too much about this since I've already done that and Joe wants to hear none of it!
Im just hoping time will go quickly and I can see him again.
he'll be off work for the 28th and 29th..
then holy heck, it's 2012!!
unbelievable..
but ALL THAT TO SAY!
that's the joys of having a son. you can't be with one guy, you can always resort to the other one! hehehe. so I'll never be short a man. ever.
yay!!
Merry early Christmas and I'll catch you all later with photos and more rambling!
xox



No comments: