Monday, March 21, 2011

updates

hadyooo!!!

quick update on our little life..

Joe's other "job" didnt turn out to be such a worthy one, so he dumped that one and got a basic manual labor job. which, when it comes down to the basic necessities, will get us by juuust fine! so it's like a HUGE burden and worry has been lifted. Thank the LORD:)
now I can go shop for groceries and not worry too much about money shrinking but not growing back.
GWT will be on hold for now. maybe if we have good income, I'll try it. but never for a serious job or anything..
I'm intent on getting into a dance school!! I just wanna dance...and yes I'm not satisfied with shower bootay shaking and kitchen clean up dance with the broom anymore. hahaha
hope I find good one!! maybe you'll see me on so you think you can dance...oooor maybe even dancing with the stars! haha
gunna end short. Jason is overtired and the girls wanna watch Australia..WHICH might I add in, is an absolutely ADORED fave if mine. something about this Hugh Jackman just has me glued..
haha
NIGHTY TIGHTY!!!


ps. always praying for everyone in Japan! stay safe, I love you!!

No comments: