Thursday, March 10, 2011

last minute thoughts

last night with all my siblings living in ONE house. it's gunna be weird not having them around everyday. I know i'm looking forward to the move and to start a new life on our own, but I've always been the clingy type of sister. kinda like in little women, where Jo says, "we're sisters, we're always supposed to be together. Not marry and go off on our own!"
heh!!
I know, I can go on and on about everything wonderful, and how I'm looking forward to this new exciting life! but it's just that stage, where everything you know you'll miss suddenly jumps in your face! whew.I just am starting to feel like we're actually moving..and its weird for me because I've never lived anywhere but my parent's place!
the biggest worry for me is that Jason won't adjust to this change easily. He's got all his "buddies" he can play with and now its gunna be a quiet house with no kids except for a little girl. i hope he is able to understand and have fun in the new place and lifestyle!! I know he'll miss everyone.
but change is good!
so I'll sign off with a happy thought. Watched The Beautician and the Beast, tonight and AWWWWWWWWW.....cutest movie ever. I remember watching it with Lixy a Looong time ago. brought back some good memories:)
will promise to keep you all updated!!
lots of love

1 comment:

lil said...

ohh its difficultto change, hope jaja can adjust well, and you guys can smoothly transition. It's exciting but definetely sad to leave family :( At least you can visit on the weekends :D