Wednesday, March 23, 2011

to my peeeps in Japaaan

I'm really worried!!

and I don't joke when I say, if you can, come to canada!! Hirasawas and Shojis, we love youuuu...and there's not a huuuge home here in Canada for no reason!
:)
comprehend...eee???

no really, I'm really praying for you guys and I hope you are all getting some sort of plan ready just in case things get worse. it's better to be all ready and jump on a plane or train and leave, than to hope for the best and be unprepared for the worse!
I know..I'm preaching to the preachers..
me and joe are just really concerned and aren't really in the loop so we're straining our ears for any hopeful news!! I know the Lord will always work in mysterious ways! ehe,
BUT
please keep us in touch! and stay on skype when you can!! :)

3 comments:

Elena said...

hahaha inviting people to our house when you don't live here anymore! pffft

Chacha said...

shuuut up!! don't say anything!
hahahahaha :p

mikapikachu said...

hahah you silly girls! we are fine, not dead yet cha, and maybe I'll see you soon! let me crash at ur place for like a week ok? and then I'll crash with Elena! by the way we must talk, I haven't talked to you in ages, so yeah, ok well I'll let you know of the plans when we chat, by the way did you get the unfinnished thing I sent you? I was going to finish it but mari gave it to your parents, so yeah ok well not a good time in my life so don't mind the blabbing about nothing. xoxoxo luv you tonz! --mika