Wednesday, March 16, 2011

update!

so we're alive! and we're here in Toronto, happy, healthy, and slowly adjusting to the new life :)
for the first two days at the end of the day Jason would say things like, "Ok, time to get in the car and drive home" and "let's go home now mommy" and "where's my buddies??" and it would be soo sad when I would have to tell him, "Jason, remember before when mommy told you we were moving to a new house? well this is our house now, you're buddies won't be here everyday" and he'd cry and make me wanna cry. AWW. and then talking with my dad on skype, he'd ask Jason where his uncles and aunts were and Jason would say, "on the bus!" meaning, he hadnt seen them yet so he thought they were still out at school. AWWWWW
but now he's good and adjusted. we go out all the time to the park and for walks around the neighborhood. he has a big playroom with the other little girl, so that's a nice play to keep him while I make dinner.
Joe has a job!! got an interview yesterday and is in today for training. not sure on the details except that he's gunna be someone who gets called in to ppls houses to test their water and show them new gadgets etc., and see if they wanna buy it.
sorta like a salesman. but without the going out door to door and bugging ppl! heh
so he went from a dirty roofer to a clean "salesman" with good looking clothes! haha he's loving it. once he gets past the training, he'll be making 20 an hour and for anything he sells, he gets commission from that. so it's a pretty good paying job.
fingers crossed! pleas pray for him

as for me, I'm actually thinking about becoming a member in a network marketing industry for diamonds and gold.
http://www.globalwealthtrade.com/company_overview.php
pretty interesting. and Im still learning about it so there's not gunna be much explanation. haha. but basically I buy in to the company. and invest in jewlery. I get others to buy or become members, I get a commission off that and that money goes towards my jewlery. I can either buy or invest.
theres a lot of different addons to this but I am soo new I probably would sound like an idiot trying to explain. so the sight should do enough for now.
it seems pretty legit and a couple of my friends are doing it and saving a lot of time and money, so i figured, being at home with Jason, would be a pretty good way of earning some extra cash.
anyways..
me and joe are looking things over and praying about it, etc,.

soooo that's pretty much it!! we're praying like MAD for Japan!! please know you are all in our prayers and daily thoughts!!
my parents will be coming back tomorrow, so that's a huge worry off our shoulders!
hope everyone else is alright.

leaving you with some photos and a video of my love:)


                                          Of course we have to stop for a Bob the Builder ride!!!



 its us!! alive and happy while Cha learns how to be a complete stay at home mommy!! nehehehe

don't we look alike here?? i think so.. :D      photo by JT (aka. fattypoo love, Jason)



and here's a video of my little munchkin.


5 comments:

Chacha said...

i wanted to post another video of him reading, but it was all weirded out so I couldn't post it!!
next time..

lil said...

ohh yay for the update, you both looks so cute!! I'm not sure about that diamond place Generally if you're giving money and not taking first, it's pretty fail :(

The fancier the pyrimad schemes it's still not a good thing.

Leila said...

Can't wait to have you on my team and become millionare's together! ;) This is a totally new Multi-million dollar Canadian Designer fashion house. Nothing that you ever seen before, not like any pyramid scheme. You have to see the compensation plan to understand. And the investment is in diamonds,gold and silver, which are appreciating every single year. Doesn't compare to any direct selling industry out there.

Unknown said...

HAHAH!
"One day..." cuuuuuteeee!! I miss Jas so much! And you call him "JT?" What does THAT stand for? anyway you inspire me to update my blog, so I'm gonna get on to that. Love ya Chubs!

Chacha said...

yeah he says ONE DAY! when he reads! haha it's supposed to be "once upon time" dunno where he got one day! hahahaha but it's funny.
heeey miss lei!! good to see you actually visit my blog!
I know..it's a shock that it's actually alive..
whaddyaknow!!