Thursday, January 31, 2008


maaaaaan..
I really don't know how old you are...13?? ouch! sorry!
ehehe!
anyways, not the point! the point is, it's YOUR birthday and I thought I would post something for you on my blog, since you're like a baby sis to me and I think you're really cool! yup!
I love Sheba. Sheba's a cool person, because she's an Aquarious like me..HAHA, kidding. well, she is a pretty cool Aquarious!:) heehee! she's so weird that I think that's why we click whenever I visit. and it's in a good way, I like being weird, it's cool Shebs!;) you can laugh at the things I say, and I will definately laugh at what you have to say, so I think we're cool. right?! hehe.
I don't know SO much about you, like maybe all the good things you are and how beautiful you are on the inside and all that deep stuff...those things I have yet to learn, but I DO know that you are a really cute, happy, bubbly, energetic, fiesty (love that part), sweet and a fun person to be around! and I only wish you the best on this special day! I call February a special pink month, and i'm SO glad that you're birthday is part of it! hahaha!! no offense...if you don't like pink!:S
anyways, all to say, enjoy being a princess and I hope everyone is treating you really well and spoiling you and all that birthday stuff! i'm praying for a happy, healthy new year filled with tons of cool things and cool people!
seems like my post went on a bit too long..haha, sorry! but all to say, be good! (not like it's really possible tho;) ehe) and have a super duper day today!!!
with lots of love sent your way! happy birthday, and I reeeeeeally hope you don't scream when you see these photos. peace?!







4 comments:

Mika said...

Do the dishes shebaaaa........sing with me cha! ahahah!

Lil said...

aww my sister! Happy Birthday Sheba!
Found your blog Cha! Maybe a good way to know my baby brother's gf eh?
Nice photos, I'll be visiting this place now :)

Elena said...

happy birthday!! :D

Chacha said...

HAHA!! mika..my goodness! you're so strange! hahahaha..

haha, yeah, maybe so! funny how we've never met..
tsk.
hehe!