Thursday, January 31, 2008

so I guess i've been pretty lazy on updating my blog.
I remember the days when I told myself to wait a couple days to post something, haaaaaahaaaaaa...old days..
gone...
anyways!!!
here I am now, so...
what to say?
well I guess there's not much to blab on about since recently all i've been doing these days is sitting in bed whinning to joe with my 24/7 phone calling, bugging him about how bored I am..heh. sickness can really do that to ya.
well now that we're all mostly better, finally, I realize there's so much I gotta catch up on. this year seems to be a promising one, but one filled with too much to do! well, not too much to what I can't handle, but definately more then what I usualy dish on my plate! ehe! but ptl, with the offensive it really sounds like a fun, exciting year ahead, and I can't wait to jump in..
kinda..
ehehe..
I feel so behind, everyone is finishing up their school, having something to boast about..grrrrrr..each punch being wound up!:p even though I'll be taking my GED in months coming too soon, I really wanna jump under my covers when math is shoved in my face!! ouch..
anyways...OK THANK YOU JESUS!!
I'm gunna post some photos because I want to!
I dunno if I ever posted these...
tho I still have so many other ones I promised to post...
FORGIVE!!
enjoy these anyways. peace!

didn't want to give ressa a hug / my cake/my piggyness


2 comments:

Elena said...

yeah who wants to give ressas hugs? ahaha! I DO! not that ressa though, I saw on tv what they look like and they're SOOO cute.. Ivan didn't look like a ressa! ahahah!

Chacha said...

aaaaaaahahahaha, they are kinda cute, but weirdos at the same time. but yeah..
who wants to give ressa a hug..hahaha poor thing.