Friday, January 11, 2008

Well, I'm finally home and back on the net again so I get to post pictures of LAST YEAR! i'll start with C-mas day and dinner then of dancing and fun later:) heeehee!
new years was spent in Kyushu, again. but this time Joe got to come along, so it made everything so much more special:):) we spent the BIG 12 at a temple, but wasn't so bad, since it was a first time and always good to experience something once in your life! it also snowed during new years eve so I was weeeallly weaally happy! of course, after that, us older guys partied all night! yeah babeh!
now back at home, I think I miss all of dancers...well at least my girls...sniff. especially NINA. you!!! you!! now the room is less crowded, less messy and less loud! WHICH are all good things that we miss a lot! ahahahahahaha!! me and lainy have to laugh by ourselves on "Shabadabadoobuu" and you're not there to say "Sumi"! ahahaha!! and no one to tease about who gets Eugene! ahaha, naw, I'll stay with Winters, oooh! which by the way, tasted really good!! thanks tons!!
anyways..
with so much to say, I'll leave you with photos!
muuwaaa! i really hope all of you have had a wonderful new years eve, and already finding that your new year is as exciting, if not more, then the last!! cheers!!






























Christmas was filled with lots of laughs and glasses of wine...which explains the red cheeks!! nyaaahahahhaa. peace!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooow!!! Looks lke soo much fun! Happy new year! Heehee.

Anonymous said...

chub chuuub!!! I can't believe you put the one of me jumping!! ahhaah it's soooo GROSS!!!!! but funny... but yucky! ahahah!!! yeaah Christmas was so fun!! hey but I had the red cheeks before everyone gave me their wine!.. =P

Anonymous said...

Cha! I miss you!!!!! You have no idea

Anonymous said...

arg! silly comp.
Man, those were good days! And wow, some pics are really special! Jesus loves me. Haha.
Hey El, you drank all of my wine!
I miss Chiba!

Chacha said...

whatev lenlenbeh!!ahahahaha.there is nothing to be ashamed of on Christmas day!:)
I miss you too!!...anon...NINS! ahaha, we just finished the last of BOB tonight, and Elena was getting all excited cus Spears was in it alot! wish you could have been there!!!

Xact Claims Services said...

aww, those beautiful faces and smiles. Such warmness! tsk.

Greg and ivan...those studs!!

And cha, are you turning 18 or 17? (better be the second one otherwise I'll get scared..)...haha, te amo!

Anonymous said...

Waaahhh! I heard! I wanted to finish it with you guys, now i'll never finish it ever!...sniff!! I want to see Eugene! My love! haha.
El and her Speirs...she can't get enough, ne El?

Chacha said...

nani?! ahaha, Joan, mosugu 18 ni naru yooO!!

Elena said...

yeah... and now I have handsome rob! :p