Tuesday, February 05, 2008


CHRISTMAS! the holiday I miss but not the season...it's freeeeeeezing!! I wanna get out of this coldness, heavy clothing, and back to the warm days where running around the streets in flipflops and t-shirt and shorts is perfectly normal! whoo.
anyways...
I never got around to posting the photos of our team, or of the dancing, and all those little photos of the different activities in Christmas, so i finally decided to get my lazy butt and post em.
there's soooooo many, so i guess i'll start with the dancing/dancing days!! yay!!
please enjoy!!
I love You!























and there are more to come....
later...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UWOW!!!! Looks like soo much fun!!!

Xact Claims Services said...

ahh! Lions club deshyo?...good times.

Did you guys dance to 'deck the halls'?

I like the blue shirts and black coaties, purdy shtuff.

Lil said...

Ooh I like the blue and black outfits! Nin looks cute too :) Looks like it was a busy season!

Chacha said...

lions club?? umm..I don't think so...or maybe..hahahaha! wakanai!
but yeah..
yeah it was pretty busy...only hated the realllly cold busking days when we had to ride 30 mins there and back..aaaaaaahhh I died each time.

Elena said...

CHRISTMAS! I miss it!