Tuesday, October 10, 2006





thingy wingy..


Joe's out at the OC camp right now. yes. he's an attendee, he really needs all that good word and focus! ahahahaa..
riight.
I miss him.
starting to miss my little two boys as well. once they're gone you start to see how dishes takes extra time to finish and JJT becomes harder! ha!! kidding. it's much quieter, we miss them. we dooo.
will one of them come back with a little lady friend? hmmm...good thought!! HA HA

we had a Undokai just the other day, it was really great! I actualy had lots of fun. got lots of snacks:) beat all the other teams and tied first place with another block! hurrah.
i'll post some photos.
ahhh I know..the camp photos aren't even UP yet. hontoni gomen ne..honto yo! I am really trying to get there.
really;)
Joan...tsk...Jesus said talk to the rock, not hit it! hahahaha..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

if any one of the boys is coming back with a "lady friend" I think it might be chris, ahahah! your undokai looked fun luv you lots, and sorry we couldn't come for dance practice today,

Chacha said...

so ne. kuri chan tomou ne! haha..
Brian...tsk.
yeah ok! daijyobu yo! today was my parents free day as well so I understand. see you tomorrow maybe.
I love you!
keep practicing!!;)

Anonymous said...

WOW, Charissa you are absolutely beautiful. if ever you are single i will be silently waiting.

Chacha said...

whaaaaaaat, you buzzed your hair? ahaha, send a pic. I gotta see that!!

Mika said...

hey the anonymous could be more handsome then you Joe! watch it! ahahah good one! anyway you guys are tough chics! ahah I like that pic of the tug of war!

Chacha said...

mika you dork!
haha
no one beats my bunny's looks:)

Mika said...

no one? yeah right!! I can think of tonz more handsomer guys then joe! ahahahha! I guess love is blind.........don't worry Joe I'm not dissing you....ok maybe....just alittle... ahahhah I mean no harm!

Chacha said...

Mika, you're not my friend anymore. leave my handsome boyfriend alone!!
you're not welcome to my party!
neeehee