Friday, October 27, 2006

it's been a while since I have been posting because a wonderful, handsome person has moved into my home for Chirstmas...
hmm..guess?
lol.
soooo..I most likely won't be posting alot during the time;) also, as it is getting close to C-mas, i'll be busy with dancing, etc,. grin:)
fun!
anyhooow..
gosh I don't know what's up with my blog but seems like I am just a bad luck person. sorry. to those of you I write, you know you'll get/ or if already have gotten, them. I labu eu eburibadi!

night!!
i'm off to get some warm cuddles and happy kisses before my bedtime:)

11 comments:

Chacha said...

haaaa haaa..

my boyfriend! baka! nyahaha

Anonymous said...

Her boyfriend i'm finally meeting him for the first time, its so exciting! I can't wait! ahahaha! good one!

Chacha said...

sucha dork mika.
nyahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

[somewhat off topic]
Thank you beri beri much for the e-add, Chacha.
I tried to write and thank you, but both my replies got:
"PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 monthly transfer limit exceeded" messages
Yada.
But tonikaku... arigatou!
Ai labu yu tu!
Have a great C'mas season!
--Ceph

Anonymous said...

sweet Joey finally moved in eh??
have fun dancing ne?? ill pray for you guys. LOve you

Chacha said...

haha, gomen ne! yeah my e-add was closed down for a bit. I think it's up now, but I am starting to use my "my_lovedrug one" now.
love you too.
take care!
xx

Mika said...

yeah I know I'm a dork! ahahah! who is Ceph? and madi Joey didn't move, hes just visiting, yeah right they would let him move there........

Chacha said...

she knows that! I said, "Moved in for Christmas" :p haha
Ceph is Cephas.

Mika said...

OHH that guy! ahaha good one!

Chacha said...

gah, shut up Jun!:p
eehehe..

Chacha said...

Ticket?? sorry?..wakanai, what ticket?